1. You may not post hateful, discriminatory, violent, nude, unlawful, infringing, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via Ussemble.
2. You must be at least 13 years old to use Ussemble.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Ussemble prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Ussemble upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Ussemble users.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
6. You must not bully, stalk, harass, defame, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via Ussemble, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
7. You may not use Ussemble for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of Ussemble.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via Ussemble.
9. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter Ussemble or associated services or technologies or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Ussemble.
10. You must not access Ussemble's private API by any means.
11. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, messages, or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Ussemble users.
12. You must not damage, disrupt, or otherwise interfere with Ussemble and its services or any servers or networks connected to Ussemble, especially, but not exclusively, by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not alter Ussemble in any way especially, but not exclusively, by injecting content or code or otherwise changing or affecting the way any Ussemble content is displayed to Ussemble users.
13. Ussemble prohibits crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing or saving any content on Ussemble or its associated servers and services via automated means, especially but not exclusively, user profiles, comments, and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine functions or processes commonly used by search engines.).
Required Information Collected During the Sign-Up Process: When you sign up for (or edit) a Ussemble account, you will be providing us with some of your personal information, including your name, e-mail address, and Ussemble password. Your name and e-mail address will be displayed publicly on your Ussemble profile. Your name will be displayed on any sembles (activities) you create using Ussemble. Sharing your sembles on other social media services (including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+) increases the potential for visibility of your profile and the information referenced in this section. We do not share this information with any third parties that are not involved in the day-to-day operations of Ussemble and its services.
Optional Information Provided Voluntarily by the User: You have the option of providing additional information, such as a picture of yourself and the city in which you live. If provided, this information will be displayed publicly on your Ussemble profile. Posting the content you create on Ussemble to other social media services (including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+) increases the potential for visibility of your profile and the information it conveys. We do not share this information with any third parties that are not involved in the day-to-day operations of Ussemble and its services.
Location Information: You may choose to share your location with Ussemble. We may use and store this information to provide or improve features of Ussemble services, such as activity suggestions. We do not share this information with any third parties that are not involved in the day-to-day operations of Ussemble and its services.
Sembles, Invites, and Comments: When you create any semble (Activity) on Ussemble, it is visible only to the friends you invite. If you choose to comment on (or accept an invitation to) a semble, that will be visible to anyone who created or was invited to that semble (activity). Sharing these sembles on other social media services (including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+) increases the potential for visibility of your.
[Translation: We do not share your information with third parties that are not essential to Ussemble functioning. If you choose to share your Ussemble content on social media, you are choosing to increase the public exposure of any information that can be gleaned from that content.]
Ussemble’s Partners: Ussemble uses a number of third-party partners to help provide our various services (including but not limited to e-mail notifications), and to help us learn about and study user behavior on Ussemble, such as Google Analytics. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser, such as cookies or your IP address, and may need access to your personal information (such as e-mail) to provide their services. Their use of your personal information is subject to the guidelines contained herein.
[We will supply your private information to law enforcement or other agents of the government if we are required to by law or if we think that doing so will protect people, prevent fraud, or prevent or rectify harm to Ussemble, its partners, or its users.]
[Children under the age of 13 must ask permission from their parents before they supply us with personal information and parents of children under 13 can, at any point, request that Ussemble remove their child’s information from the site and we will comply. Listen to your parents, kids.]